- This event has passed.
All Group Speaker Presentation – Emily Petty – Fundraising
May 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
ella forums is pleased to invite you to attend our All Group Leadership Development Speaker session “Zoom” on May 27th , 2020 from 10am to 11.30pm. The meeting will be an opportunity to connect with others in the sector and build relationships which, given the current requirement for social distancing, is more important now than ever before. It will also provide a chance for you to discuss the challenges you & your organisation are facing and receive feedback from your peers in these unprecedented times.
ella Forums is a peer mentoring and experiential learning group specifically designed to inspire and develop the leaders of charities and social enterprises, with the involvement of some supportive SME businesses, to grow their organisations more effectively. We come together for monthly meetings to hear the latest thinking from guest speakers, share best practice and participate in a problem/opportunity resolution clinic. Members of the regular monthly forums are inspired to learn from each other, to creatively address both business and personal issues and ultimately become greater leaders of their teams and their organisations. Through the forums, ella members have access to peer group learning, functional experts, a network of successful leaders and expert facilitation, guiding them on a journey to greater success.
Speaker: Emily Petty
Emily helps fundraising leaders and their teams to work smarter, achieve their goals and love what they do. Offering consultancy support, one to one coaching as well as leadership and team workshops and programmes.
She draws her experience from 20 years working in communications, marketing and fundraising. Over that time she has:-
• Raised millions for charities with different funding models and approaches from direct mail led to volunteer led income
• Managed teams from 3 to 23 with diverse roles and remote locations
• Gained knowledge and experience of key income streams including individual giving, legacies, community fundraising, challenge events, corporates, major donors and trusts
• Developed and implemented fundraising, communications, digital and organisational strategies
• Delivered successful awareness raising, PR and volunteer growth campaigns
• Managed large scale and smaller scale volunteer and supporter events
She is passionate about working with leaders and fundraising teams to enable them to be the best they can be.
Please register below to receive your “Zoom” Login details for this meeting.